Shema Yisrael Necklace with Stars of David
- It is written in Hebrew text of the basic Jewish creed: Shema Yisrael, Hashem Elokeinu, Hashem Echad (Hear, O Israel, Hashem is our God, Hashem is One) (Deuteronomy 6:4). God's name is not spelled out on the pendant, to avoid desecration.
- With golden Stars of Magen David all-around.
- Made from stainless steel, gold plated.
- Length of the cord 44cm/17inch + 5cm/2inch of adjustable chain
- Size of pendant 4x2.2cm/1.5x0.9inch
- Shipped directly from Israel by airmail.
- Condition: new
Shema Yisrael (or Sh'ma Yisroel or just Shema) are the first two words of a section of the Torah (Hebrew Bible) that is used as a centerpiece of all morning and evening Jewish prayer services and closely echoes the monotheistic message of Judaism. It is considered the most important prayer in Judaism, and its twice-daily recitation is a mitzvah (religious commandment).
Its main content is loving the one God with all one's heart, soul and might, and the rewards that come with this.