Sagittarius (Archer) Zodiac Sign Necklace
Sagittarius, which means "archer", is the Zodiac sign of those
born between November 23 and December 22.
Click on magnifying glass and drag it over the image.
The constellation appears as a man on horseback aiming a bow and
arrow. Sagittarius is active and energetic in seeking understanding in a wide
variety of topics. This pronounced intellectual and philosophical bent means
Sagittarius is fascinated by theoretical concepts to be found in an
investigation of justice, ethics, religion, and other significant areas.
Sagittarius craves the freedom to pursue knowledge, and thus may be perceived as
restless in nature.
- Next to the Latin name of the sign its age-old symbol appears.
- Below the Latin name is the constellation after which the sign is named.
- The medallion is made of natural onyx stone and framed in
925 Sterling Silver
- The text is inscribed in 24-karat pure gold by means
of an innovative nanno-technology
- Despite the microscopic size of the imprint, this new technology ensures
extremely high resolution
- The text can be viewed and admired with the magnifying
glass that is included with every item
- Sterling silver matching chain included
- Size of pendant 0.66"x1.02"(inches)/1.7x2.6cm