Prosperity and Fertility Blessing Double Pendant
- On one side there is a Hebrew letter Hei. It represents the name of God, as He stands for Hashem, which means The Name and is a way of saying God without actually saying the name of God. Hey also represents God's creative power. Hey is a picture of the presence of God within the human heart.
- On the orher side it is written in Hebrew "Hei LaChem Zera" (Here is seed for you, Genesis 47:23). The blessing for abundance, fertility and prosperity.
- Made from 925 Sterling Silver. The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated.
- Handcrafted in Israel, Hebrew text hand engraved.
- Size 1.7x1.7cm/0.6x0.6inch
- Condition: new
The Mystery of Hey
According to the Jewish mystics, Hey represents the divine breath, revelation, and light (the word “light” is mentioned five times on the first day of creation (Gen. 1:3-4), which is said to correspond to the letter Hey). Since the numerical value of Hey is five, this corresponds on a physical level to the five fingers, the five senses, and the five dimensions. On a spiritual level it corresponds to the five levels of soul:
Nefesh - instincts
Ruach - emotions
Neshamah - mind
Chayah - bridge to transcendence
Yechidah - oneness