Pisces (Fish) Zodiac Sign Necklace
Pisces, which means "fish", is the Zodiac sign of those born
between February 20 and March 20.
Click on magnifying glass and drag it over the image.
The constellation appears as two fish tied by a line to a single
point. Pisces seem truly to reflect the depths of the water habitat of the
animal they represent: they have a dream-like quality, quiet, and deep. They are
often indifferent to material gain, and thus can be selfless in coming to the
aid of others. They are quick to understand, but not necessarily to respond.
Rather, they ponder what has been shared and carefully consider their reaction.
Pisces love the freedom of their inner world, a place where they can give free
reign to the creativity that is the hallmark of this sign.
- Next to the Latin name of the sign its age-old symbol appears.
- Below the Latin name is the constellation after which the sign is named.
- The medallion is made of natural onyx stone and framed in
925 Sterling Silver
- The text is inscribed in 24-karat pure gold by means
of an innovative nanno-technology
- Despite the microscopic size of the imprint, this new technology ensures
extremely high resolution
- The text can be viewed and admired with the magnifying
glass that is included with every item
- Sterling silver matching chain included
- Size of pendant 0.66"x1.02"(inches)/1.7x2.6cm