MESSIANIC "Grafted In" NECKLACE
Grafted In - The Messianic Seal of Jerusalem - Sterling Silver Necklace
Click on magnifying glass and drag it over the image.
These verses are perfectly visible, but so small they are measured by nannometer – one-billionth of a meter!
Many Christians have been blessed in this generation with the desire to look back more closely at the Jewish roots of Jesus and of Christianity. The fruits of this search are a new and open dialogue with Jewish brothers and sisters. It has been an exciting voyage of discovery for Christians to realize the beauty of the roots from which their faith sprang. The symbol on this pendant, which is an intertwining of the ancient Christian symbol of the fish with the Star of David, a centuries-old symbol of the Jewish people, and the seven-branch candelabra that once stood in the Temple signifies the re-emerging bond between Christianity and Judaism and will reveal to all that the wearer is on this journey of discovery. In the verses from Romans we have selected to surround this potent symbol of renewal, Paul teaches the importance of being “grafted in.” To these verses we have added passages from Isaiah, who reminds us of the faith the Holy One of Israel keeps with all who seek him.
- The medallion is made of natural onyx stone and framed in 925 Sterling Silver
- The text is inscribed in 24-karat pure gold by means of an innovative nanno-technology
- Despite the microscopic size of the imprint, this new technology ensures extremely high resolution
- The text can be viewed and admired with the magnifying glass that is included with every item
- Sterling silver matching chain included
- Size of pendant 0.66"x1.02"(inches)/1.7x2.6cm