Leo (Lion) Zodiac Sign Necklace
Leo, which means "lion", is the Zodiac sign of those born
between July 23 and August 21.
Click on magnifying glass and drag it over the image.
It contains some of the brightest stars in the sky; one of these
is one of the nearest to earth of all stars. Like their king-of-the-beasts
namesake, Leos love to rule over all they survey. They almost cannot help but
take the leadership position, a trait that may be perceived as arrogance by
others. Leos sparkle like their stars, although they may sulk if their
leadership capabilities are not recognized. They love drama, both on-stage and
off, and tend to create attention-getting scenes. In love, as in life, Leos do
not know how to do things in a small way, and are generous to a fault. Their
leonine power extends to a strong intellectual and sometimes spiritual bent, and
a wide-ranging sense of social justice.
- Next to the Latin name of the sign its age-old symbol appears.
- Below the Latin name is the constellation after which the sign is named.
- The medallion is made of natural onyx stone and framed in
925 Sterling Silver
- The text is inscribed in 24-karat pure gold by means
of an innovative nanno-technology
- Despite the microscopic size of the imprint, this new technology ensures
extremely high resolution
- The text can be viewed and admired with the magnifying
glass that is included with every item
- Sterling silver matching chain included
- Size of pendant 0.66"x1.02"(inches)/1.7x2.6cm