Kabbalah Red String Macrame Bracelet
- Wearing a red string (as a type of talisman) is a custom associated with Kabbalah in order to ward off misfortune brought about by an "evil eye". By tying the string around his or her wrist, the wearer is protected from the destructive power of the Evil Eye, thus preventing disease, poverty, accidents or other misfortune from befalling the wearer.
- Hamsa brings protection from negative influence of the evil eye.
- Metal parts are made from 925 sterling silver.
- Hamsa is filled with sparkling cubic zirconia (CZ) crystals.
- Bracelet is adjustable to fit any wrist.
- Condition: new
As protection against any evil or wrongdoers this bright red bracelet has a talisman-like influence believed to hold protection against misfortune—but why not add matchless proof? Thick quality Hamsa glistens with sparkling cubics, adjustability and crystallized silver monopolizes its beauty and holds true to a vast version of a friendship bracelet. You’ve commanded a change and this bracelet will transcend that magnetism.