Kabbalah Red String Bracelet with David Star and Heart Pendants
- An antique style star of David pendant and heart pendant are made from 925 Sterling Silver.
- The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated.
- Handcrafted in Israel.
- On the back of the Star of David pendant is written in Hebrew "Yevarecheha Adonai ve Ishmereha" which means "May God bless You and Guard You". The pendant will keep you safe wherever you go.
- Wearing a thin red string (as a type of talisman) is a custom associated with Judaism's Kabbalah in order to ward off misfortune brought about by an "evil eye". The wearer is protected from the destructive power of the Evil Eye, thus preventing disease, poverty, accidents or other misfortune from befalling the wearer.
- Length of bracelet 17cm/6.75inch
- Condition: new
"May God bless You and Guard You" - The Priestly Blessing, (Hebrew: Birkat Kohanim), also known in Hebrew as Nesiat Kapayim, (lit. Raising of the Hands), is a prayer recited by Kohanim during certain Jewish services. The source of the text is Numbers 6:23–27, where Aaron and his sons bless the Israelites with this blessing. This is the oldest known Biblical text that has been found; amulets with these verses written on them have been found in graves in dating from the First Temple Period.