KABBALAH PROTECTION PENDANT
- Made from 925 Sterling Silver
- Brings protection from Evil Eye
- The Hamsa is a hand with five digits. It is effective against disease, physical injury, and the evil eye. Symbolizes the Creators protective hand.
- With dangling Star of Magen David
- In the center of star there is Opal gemstone
- Length 2.5cm/1inch
- Shipped directly from Israel by airmail.
- Condition: NEW
It is written in Hebrew:
The LORD will guard your going out and your coming in
from this time forth and forever.
Also 3 sequences of powerful Hebrew letters are on the pendant:
"Mem Hey Shin" - MHS brings the energy of Healing
"Samech Aleph Lamed" - SAL Kabbalah name of God for the power of Prosperity
"Aleph Lamed Dalet" - ALAD evokes the consciousness of protection
Hamsa - An alternative Jewish name for Hamsa is the Hand of Miriam, in reference to Miriam, the sister of Moses and Aaron as well as the Hamesh Hand. It serves as an ancient talismanic way of averting and getting protection from the evil eye, or more generally of providing a "protecting hand" or "Hand of God".
The Star of David (Magen David in Hebrew or Mogen Dovid in Ashkenazi Hebrew, Shield of David, Solomon's Seal, or Seal of Solomon) is a generally recognized symbol of Judaism and Jewish identity. It is also known colloquially as the Jewish Star. Kabbalah makes use of this sign, arranging the Ten Sephiroth (sefirot, spheres) in it. With the establishment of the State of Israel the Jewish Star on the flag of Israel has also become a symbol of Israel.