Kabbalah Hand Necklace with Spiral of Life and Safety Blessing
Kabbalistic Hamsa Hand Necklace with Spiral of Life and Safety Blessing
Click on magnifying glass and drag it over the image.
The spiral is an ancient symbol reflecting the universal pattern of growth and evolution. The spiral pattern appears again and again in the natural world from the milky way galaxy to snail shells. The living spiral does not begin or end, it is an ongoing process of innocence, discovery, community, and the essence that connects all things.
Hamsa is an ancient symbol of protection used by many cultures. It is called the Hand of Fatima by Muslims, the hamsa hand in Arabic and hamesh hand in Hebrew. There is also strong evidence that this symbol predates Judaism and Islam and refers to an ancient Middle Eastern Goddess whose hand wards off the Evil Eye. The Hamsa's protective energy attracts good luck, happiness, riches and good health.
Translation of Hebrew on the pendant: "For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways" Psalm XCII,11. This blessing is a powerful talisman for protection and success in anything you do.
- The medallion is made of natural onyx stone and framed in 925 Sterling Silver
- The text is inscribed in 24-karat pure gold by means of an innovative nanno-technology
- Despite the microscopic size of the imprint, this new technology ensures extremely high resolution
- The text can be viewed and admired with the magnifying glass that is included with every item
- Sterling silver matching chain included
- Size of pendant 0.66"x1.02"(inches)/1.7x2.6cm