Israeli Army IDF Necklace
Our Israeli Army IDF Necklace represents dignity and power. The poignant Star of David etched into the piece speaks for itself. A ZaHal inscription shows the wearer’s service. The stainless steel metal and adjustable rubber cord are a perfect touch.
- It is written in Hebrew "ZaHaL" which means "I.D.F."
- With Star of Magen David in center
- Made from stainless steel, with matching black rubber cord
- With matching adjustable cord
- Size of pendant 2x3cm/0.8x1.2inch
- Length of the cord 44cm/17inch + 5cm/2inch of adjustable chain
- Condition: new
The Star of David (Magen David in Hebrew or Mogen Dovid in Ashkenazi Hebrew, Shield of David, Solomon's Seal, or Seal of Solomon) is a generally recognized symbol of Judaism and Jewish identity. Kabbalah makes use of this sign, arranging the Ten Sephiroth (sefirot, spheres) in it.