HAMSA LUCK OPAL PENDANT
- Pendant made from 925 Sterling Silver (hallmarked)
- The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated
- With blue Opal gemstone - "The Gem of the Gods".
- The Hamsa is a hand with five digits. It is effective against disease, physical injury, and the evil eye. Symbolizes the Creators protective hand.
- Length of pendant (without bulb) 0.8cm/0.5inch
- Condition: new
Hamsa - An alternative Jewish name for Hamsa is the Hand of Miriam, in reference to Miriam, the sister of Moses and Aaron as well as the Hamesh Hand. It serves as an ancient talismanic way of averting and getting protection from the evil eye, or more generally of providing a "protecting hand" or "Hand of God".