Gold Filled and Silver Shema Yisrael Pendant
- This pendant is made from 3 parts: Star of David wuth Chai, gold filled circle and silver circle.
- The Star of Magen David has Hebrew word Chai in center. Chai symbolizes life - livelihood in anything able to give and influence is called "Chai".
- It is hand engraved in Hebrew on the silver circle "Shema Yisrael Adonai Eloheinu Adonai Echad" which means "Hear, O Israel: the Lord is our God, the Lord is One".
- All silver parts are made from 925 Sterling Silver. The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated.
- The gold circle is gold filled, not gold plated. Gold filled is a much more durable product than gold plate. Gold plated jewelry has a smaller percentage of gold and goes through a different manufacturing process than gold filled jewelry.
- Hand made and hand engraved in Israel.
- Diameter 2cm/0.85inches
- Condition: new
Chai is a word that is equal to the number 18 in numerology, which is considered a fortunate number which keeps away evil energies. The "Chai" can be found embedded in synagogues, in Holy Scripture and places holy to the Jewish religion.