Capricorn (Goat) Zodiac Sign Necklace
Capricorn, which means "goat". is the Zodiac sign of those born
between December 23 and January 20.
Click on magnifying glass and drag it over the image.
Capricorn was one of the earliest constellations identified by
astronomers, appearing during the northern hemisphere’s Winter Solstice as
people looked forward to lengthening days. One of the most salient qualities of
Capricorn is his or her steady, hard-working nature. Capricorns evince
outstanding organizational skills that allow them to thrive on meeting the
challenge of multi-tasking. This characteristic holds true both at home and at
work. Perhaps taking a cue from their mountain goat sun-sign, Capricorns are
often climbers – socially, professionally, and economically. They appear to be
serious individuals, but can reveal an ironic sense of humor when the mood
- Next to the Latin name of the sign its age-old symbol appears.
- Below the Latin name is the constellation after which the sign is named.
- The medallion is made of natural onyx stone and framed in
925 Sterling Silver
- The text is inscribed in 24-karat pure gold by means
of an innovative nanno-technology
- Despite the microscopic size of the imprint, this new technology ensures
extremely high resolution
- The text can be viewed and admired with the magnifying
glass that is included with every item
- Sterling silver matching chain included
- Size of pendant 0.66"x1.02"(inches)/1.7x2.6cm