BLUE OPAL STAR OF DAVID PENDANT
- All metal parts made from 925 Sterling Silver (hallmarked)
- The back of pendant is also covered with silver
- Blue Opal the gem of God - reminds us to always look to God who is the author and finisher of our faith.
- Translucent blue and green hues catch the light and will catch your eye as well
- Size 1.5cm/0.6inch
- Shipped directly from Israel by airmail.
- Condition: NEW
The Star of David (Magen David in Hebrew or Mogen Dovid in Ashkenazi Hebrew, Shield of David, Solomon's Seal, or Seal of Solomon) is a generally recognized symbol of Judaism and Jewish identity. It is also known colloquially as the Jewish Star. Kabbalah makes use of this sign, arranging the Ten Sephiroth (sefirot, spheres) in it. With the establishment of the State of Israel the Jewish Star on the flag of Israel has also become a symbol of Israel.