Aries (Ram) Zodiac Sign Necklace
Aries, Latin for "ram", is the Zodiac sign of those born between
March 21 and April 20.
Click on magnifying glass and drag it over the image.
This constellation is said to resemble the head of the mythical
ram whose golden fleece Jason roamed the world to find. Aries opens the Zodiac
year on March 21, which is also the Spring Equinox. Thus, it symbolizes new
beginnings and restored energy. People born under this sign are natural leaders
and adventurous individuals who welcome the challenge of uncharted waters and
innovative ideas. When Aries lead, however, their reach is sometimes so great
that it can exceed the grasp of those who follow. Subtlety is not a trait of
Aries. On the contrary, they are so sometimes so straight-forward that others
will wrongly perceive them as rude, until they realize and come to appreciate
the value of Aries’ sincerity.
- Next to the Latin name of the sign its age-old symbol appears.
- Below the Latin name is the constellation after which the sign is named.
- The medallion is made of natural onyx stone and framed in
925 Sterling Silver
- The text is inscribed in 24-karat pure gold by means
of an innovative nanno-technology
- Despite the microscopic size of the imprint, this new technology ensures
extremely high resolution
- The text can be viewed and admired with the magnifying
glass that is included with every item
- Sterling silver matching chain included
- Size of pendant 0.66"x1.02"(inches)/1.7x2.6cm