Star of David and Hamsa Necklace
- Hamsa protection hand. Brings protection from the negative influence of the "evil eye".
- With Star of David at the back of the pendant.
- Made from 925 sterling silver
- With blue Opal - "The Gem of the Gods"
- With white sparkling zircon crystals all-around.
- Size of pendant 2cm/0.85inch
- Condition: new
The name "hamsa" comes from the Hebrew word "hamesh," which means five. "Hamsa" refers to the fact that there are five fingers on the talisman, though some also believe it represents the five books of the Torah. Sometimes it is called the Hand of Miriam, after Moses’ sister.
The Star of David (Magen David in Hebrew or Mogen Dovid in Ashkenazi Hebrew, Shield of David, Solomon's Seal, or Seal of Solomon) is a generally recognized symbol of Judaism and Jewish identity. Kabbalah makes use of this sign, arranging the Ten Sephiroth (sefirot, spheres) in it.