"Baruch Ata BeVoecha" Pendant
Authentic pendant with ascetic looks! Are you confused in making the right choice of jewelry for you? Access this pendant and you would know what you have been missing so far. Absolute magnetism! Attract others towards you so that you can grab all the attention. Adorable qualities increase its beauty naturally.
- On the front of the pendant it is hand egraved in Hebrew "May Adonai bless you and guard you; May Adonai make his face shine upon you and be gracious unto you; May Adonai lift up his face onto you and give you peace; So shall they put My name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them". This is the Priestly blessing (Birkat HaKohanim). The source of the text is Numbers 6:24–27, where Aaron and his sons bless the Israelites with this blessing. This is the oldest known Biblical text that has been found; amulets with these verses written on them have been found in graves in dating from the First Temple Period, and are now in the Israel Museum, Jerusalem.
- On the back it is hand egraved in Hebrew "Baruch Ata BeVoecha VeBaruch Ata Be Tzetchah" which means "Blessed will you be when you come and blessed when you go" (Deuteronomy 28:6). Also it is written in Hebrew "Ki Malachav Yetzaveh Lacha Lishmorcha Bechol Deracheicha" (For He will give His angels charge concerning you, To guard you in all your ways) - Psalms 91:11. This blessing is a powerful talisman for protection and success in anything you do.
- Made from 925 Sterling Silver. The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated.
- Handcrafted in Israel, hand engraved.
- With Star of Magen David. There is a turquoise gemstone in the center of Star of David.
- Diameter of circle 2.3cm/0.95inch
- Condition: new