Sterling Silver Star of David Necklace
- Pendant and chain are made from 925 Sterling Silver, hallmarked.
- The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated.
- With blue Opal stone in the center and white zircon stones all-around.
- Length of pendant 2cm/0.8inch
- Length of chain 44cm/17inch, 1mm thick
- Condition: new
The Star of David (Magen David in Hebrew or Mogen Dovid in Ashkenazi Hebrew, Shield of David, Solomon's Seal, or Seal of Solomon) is a generally recognized symbol of Judaism and Jewish identity. It is also known colloquially as the Jewish Star. Kabbalah makes use of this sign, arranging the Ten Sephiroth (sefirot, spheres) in it. With the establishment of the State of Israel the Jewish Star on the flag of Israel has also become a symbol of Israel.