- Pendant made from 925 Sterling Silver. The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated.
- Handcrafted and hand engraved in Israel.
- On the pendant there is Hebrew letter Shin. It is first letter of Jewish G_d name.
- Also it is written in Hebrew "Yevarecheha Adonai ve Ishmereha" which means "May God bless You and Guard You". The pendant will keep you safe wherever you go.
- Length of pendant 2.5cm/1inch
- Condition: new
"May God bless You and Guard You" - The Priestly Blessing, (Hebrew: Birkat Kohanim), also known in Hebrew as Nesiat Kapayim, (lit. Raising of the Hands), is a prayer recited by Kohanim during certain Jewish services. The source of the text is Numbers 6:23Â?27, where Aaron and his sons bless the Israelites with this blessing. This is the oldest known Biblical text that has been found; amulets with these verses written on them have been found in graves in dating from the First Temple Period.