Watch out for the wonderful applause in store whenever you wear this Mezuzah necklace. Provided with the Shema Yisrael Scroll, this necklace is set to win hearts for sure. Experience all the elite moments with elan. Apart from leaving you spellbound, this necklace will make you feel ethereal through qualities that are confined to it alone.
- On the mezuzah is Hebrew letter "Shin". Shin stands for the word Shaddai, a name for God.
- With Shema Yisrael scroll inside. The Shema Yisrael prayer calls the Israelites to love their God with all their heart, soul and strength. The Shema Yisrael prayer also commands the Israelites to write God's commandments on their hearts (Deut. 6:6); the shape of the letter Shin mimics the structure of the human heart: the lower, larger left ventricle (which supplies the full body) and the smaller right ventricle (which supplies the lungs) are positioned like the lines of the letter Shin.
- Pendant is made from brass.
- The cord is made from genuine leather.
- Length of pendant: 3cm/1.1inch
- Handcrafted in Israel.
- Condition: new