Hover over main image to zoom
Kabbalah Tree of Life Red String Bracelet
- Etz Chaim, Hebrew for "Tree of Life" is a common term used in Judaism. The expression, found in the Book of Proverbs, is figuratively applied to the Torah itself.
- The Tree of Life is a mystical symbol used in the Kabbalah to describe the path to God and the manner in which he created the world out of nothing.
- Wearing a red string (as a type of talisman) is a custom associated with Kabbalah in order to ward off misfortune brought about by an "evil eye". By tying the string around his or her wrist, the wearer is protected from the destructive power of the Evil Eye, thus preventing disease, poverty, accidents or other misfortune from befalling the wearer.
- Metal parts are made 925 sterling silver.
- Bracelet's length: 18cm/7inch
- Condition: new