Hover over main image to zoom
Current Top Sellers
Kabbalah Red String Love Bracelet
- Wearing a red string (as a type of talisman) is a custom associated with Kabbalah in order to ward off misfortune brought about by an "evil eye". By tying the string around his or her wrist, the wearer is protected from the destructive power of the Evil Eye, thus preventing disease, poverty, accidents or other misfortune from befalling the wearer.
- Uppercase script letters spell "LOVE"
- Metal parts are made from rhodium plated 925 sterling silver.
- Filled with white sparkling cubic zirconia (CZ) crystals.
- Bracelet's length: 16.5cm/6.5inch + 2cm/0.8inch extension chain
- Condition: new