Hover over main image to zoom
Kabbalah Red String Bracelet with Hamsa
- Wearing a thin red string (as a type of talisman) is a custom associated with Judaism's Kabbalah in order to ward off misfortune brought about by an "evil eye".
- The Hamsa is a hand with five digits. It is effective against disease, physical injury, and the evil eye. Symbolizes the Creators protective hand.
- Metal parts are made from brass, gold plated and enamelled.
- Hamsa and bracelet are filled with sparkling white glass crystals.
- Length: 17.5cm/6.75inch + 3cm/1.1inch extension chain.
- Condition: new