- All metal parts are made from 925 Sterling Silver. The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated.
- With Hamsa protection hand pendant.
- Wearing a red string (as a type of talisman) is a custom associated with Kabbalah in order to ward off misfortune brought about by an "evil eye".
- By tying the string around his or her wrist, the wearer is protected from the destructive power of the Evil Eye, thus preventing disease, poverty, accidents or other misfortune from befalling the wearer.
- On the back of the pendant it is written in Hebrew "Ben Porat Yosef, Ben Porat Alei Ayin" (A fruitful son is Yosef (Joseph), a fruitful son by a spring) - Genesis 49:22. This phrase is a blessing that Jacob gave to Joseph (found in the book of Genesis). People use this phrase for protection against the evil eye since Joseph symbolizes a person unharmed by others envy.
- Handcrafted in Israel.
- Length of the bracelet: 17cm/6.75inch
- Diameter of the pendant: 0.9cm/0.55inch
- Condition: new
Hamsa - An alternative Jewish name for it is the Hand of Miriam, in reference to Miriam, the sister of Moses and Aaron as well as the Hamesh Hand. It serves as an ancient talismanic way of averting and getting protection from the evil eye, or more generally of providing a "protecting hand" or "Hand of God".