Hover over main image to zoom
Current Top Sellers
Kabbalah Red String Bracelet with Hamsa and CZ Stones
- Wearing a red string (as a type of talisman) is a custom associated with Kabbalah in order to ward off misfortune brought about by an "evil eye". By tying the string around his or her wrist, the wearer is protected from the destructive power of the Evil Eye, thus preventing disease, poverty, accidents or other misfortune from befalling the wearer.
- Hamsa brings protection from negative influence of the evil eye.
- Metal parts are made from rhodium plated 925 sterling silver.
- Filled with white sparkling cubic zirconia (CZ) crystals.
- Bracelet's length: 16.5cm/6.5inch + 3cm/1.1inch
- Condition: new