- Made from 925 Sterling Silver. The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated.
- Handcrafted in Israel, hand engraved.
- On the pendant there are 3 Hebrew letters Aleph Lamed Dalet (ALD) - one of several safeguards which, according to Kabbalah offers protection from looks of envy and the mean-spirited intentions of others. Alef Lamed Dalet are one of 72 kabbalah names and their meaning is to protect against evil eye.
- It is written "Ben Porat Yosef, Ben Porat Alei Ayin" ("A fruitful son is Yosef (Joseph), a fruitful son by a spring.") (Genesis 49:22). This phrase is a blessing that Jacob gave to Joseph before he died (found in the book of Genesis). People use this phrase for protection against the evil eye since Joseph symbolizes a person unharmed by others envy.
- Star of Magen David with blue opal gemstone in center.
- Length 3cm/1.2inch
- Condition: new
The 72 Names are 72 three-letter sequences composed of Hebrew letters that have the extraordinary power to overcome the laws of both mother and human nature. These 72 sequences are actually encoded into the Bible story that tells of the parting of the Red Sea. They are like conduits that transmit various blends of energy from the Light into our physical world. By using the power of the 72 Names and overcoming their reactive natures, Moses and the Jews were able to accomplish the miracle of the Red Sea.