- Made from 925 Sterling Silver and 14k gold
- The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated.
- 2 sequences of powerful Hebrew letters are on the ring (from the 72 Names of G_d) are on the ring:
- "Mem, Hey, Shin" - M.H.S. brings you the energy of Healing.
- "Aleph Lamed Dalet" - A.L.D evokes the consciousness of protection, protects against Evil Eye
- Condition: new
The Star of David (Magen David in Hebrew or Mogen Dovid in Ashkenazi Hebrew, Shield of David, Solomon's Seal, or Seal of Solomon) is a generally recognized symbol of Judaism and Jewish identity. It is also known colloquially as the Jewish Star. Kabbalah makes use of this sign, arranging the Ten Sephiroth (sefirot, spheres) in it. With the establishment of the State of Israel the Jewish Star on the flag of Israel has also become a symbol of Israel.