Wonder what it takes to create this beautiful masterpiece? Not just that! You can display this creative masterpiece in your home. Though you cannot believe it, you get protection from Evil Eye whenever it is included alongside your other wall hangings. Your collection is not complete without this handmade object, which was made in Jerusalem. Featuring an inscription of the Ten Commandments. Laced with gemstones, MamaÂ?s got a brand new bag, err, brag.
- Hamsa - protects against Evil Eye. Symbolizes the Creators protective hand.
- In the center Blessing for the Home is written in English.
- At the upper part there are Ten Commandments written in Hebrew.
- Filled with natural gemstones - semiprecious stones.
- Hand made in Israel
- The entire piece is covered with plexi-glass to protect the art.
- Length (without cord) 20cm/8inch
- Condition: new
The Ten Commandments, or Decalogue, according to the Hebrew Bible, is a list of religious and moral imperatives that were given by God to the people of Israel from the mountain referred to as Mount Sinai or Horeb. The Bible describes their form as being spoken by God and subsequently as an inscription God wrote with his finger on two stone tablets, which God gave to Moses. The Ten Commandments are recognized as a moral foundation in Judaism and Christianity. The text of the Ten Commandments appears in the Bible as two similar passages of length 14-15 verses: in Exodus 20:2Â?17 and Deuteronomy 5:6Â?21. These passages are referred to elsewhere in the Bible as the ten devarim (statements), which is the basis for dividing them into ten parts.