Hover over main image to zoom
Handmade Leather Belt with Hamsa Buckle
- The buckle is made from brass.
- With five Hamsa hands - brings protection from the evil eye and attracts luck. The Hamsa Hand has been used for centuries as a symbol of protection against evil and is known in Jewish lore as the "Hand of Miriam". Of ancient Middle Eastern origin, the Hamsa represents God's protective hand. Hamsa has been used as a symbol of good luck. The Hamsa's positive energy draws happiness, riches and health.
- In the center of the big Hamsa there is a tiger eye gemstone. This gemstone metaphysical properties: promotes balance and strength to get through difficult phases of life; relieves doubt and bestows decision making with vision and clarity. Think of the qualities of the Tiger. Patient, focused, determined, alert, with perfect timing and slow, deliberate action.
- The belt is made from high quality leather.
- Handcrafted in Israel
- Size of buckle: 5.5x6.5cm/2.15x2.55inch
- Length of the belt: 113cm/44.5inch
- Condition: new