- Pendant made from blue opal iridescent semi-precious stone - "The Gem of the Gods".
- The upper hamsa and the chain are gold filled.
- Brings protection from Evil Eye
- Size of pendant 1cm/0.45inch
- Length of chain 40cm/16inch
- Condition: new
Hamsa - Hamesh hand (Hebrew) is an old apotropaic amulet for magical protection from the envious or evil eye. The words hamsa and hamesh mean "five" and refer to the digits on the hand. An alternative Jewish name for it is the Hand of Miriam, in reference to the sister of Moses and Aaron.