Hover over main image to zoom
- El Shaddai or Shaday is one of the Judaic names of God. According to Exodus 6:2, 3, Shaddai is the name by which God was known to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. The name Shaddai is again used as a name of God later in the Book of Job.
- On the back it is hand engraved in Hebrew - "Ve El Shaddai Yivarech Otcha" which means "May God Bless You". El Shaddai is conventionally translated as God Almighty.
- This particular model made out of 925 Sterling Silver outclasses all the rest of the pendants with elan.
- The pendant is made from 925 Sterling Silver. The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated.
- Diameter of pendant: 1.1cm/0.45inch
- Handcrafted in Israel.
- Condition: new