Hover over main image to zoom
Current Top Sellers
Eilat Stone Heart Pendant
- Eilat Stone derives its name from the city of Eilat where it was mined, it is a green-blue inhomogeneous mixture of several secondary copper minerals including malachite, azurite, turquoise, pseudomalachite, chrysocolla.
- The Eilat stone is the National stone of Israel, and is also known as the King Solomon Stone.
- Eilat stone is known as a healing stone. It has been used to strengthen the body's resistance to illness and emotional duress.
- Metal parts are made from 925 Sterling Silver. The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated.
- This pendant is designed and made in Israel
- Size: 3x2cm/1.2x0.8inch
- Condition: new