Carry with you a piece of the Holy City with this magnificent piece. Our fabulous Cotton and Silk Tallit is all you will ever need. This one of a king tallit comes with silk that is hand painted with the sweeping cityscape of Jerusalem. Hebrew inscriptions are a unique touch. ItÂ?s a truly magical piece. Wrap yourself in all of its glory!
- The tallit is made of hand woven cotton.
- The motifs are hand painted on silk, which is sewn onto the fabric.
- The motifs - Western Wall, Zion Gate, David Tower and more.
- Set includes 1 tallit, 1 tallit bag and 1 kippah (exactly like on the pictures) all comes in plastic bag with zipper.
- Measurements: 53x195cm/21"x77"inch
- Made in Israel.
- From the Jerusalem studio of artists Yair and Yael Emanuel.
- Condition: new
ItÂ?s the perfect gift for a bar or bat mitzvah, yom tov, or any other happy occasion for a special person in your life.