Not all rings are created equal. This 925 Sterling Silver ring is set with a genuine black onyx stone. Written on both sides in Hebrew are hand engraved texts from the first two lines of the Shema which is spoken by Jewish people at least twice a day while praying. Wearing this ring daily will remind you of the Oneness of God as you go about your normal routine. The ring was handcrafted in Israel.
- On the one side of the ring it is written in Hebrew "Shema Yisrael H' Eloheinu H' Echad", which means "Hear, O Israel: the Lord is our God, the Lord is One".
- On the other side it is written in Hebrew "Baruch Shem Kvod Malchuto Leolam Vaed" which means "Blessed is the Name of His glorious kingdom for all eternity". This is the second line of the Shema Israel prayer. The Shema is the most important part of the prayer service in Judaism, and its twice-daily recitation is a mitzvah (religious commandment).
- The ring made from 925 sterling silver. The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated.
- With genuine black onyx stone.
- Handcrafted in Israel, Hebrew texts are hand engraved.
- Condition: new