- It is written in Hebrew "Shaddai" - which is one of the names of God and means "the almighty".
- Made from 925 Sterling Silver and 14K gold.
- Handcrafted and hand engraved in Israel.
- With turquoise gemstone in center.
- With gold Hamsa protection hand. Hamsa brings protection from the evil eye. The Hamsa's positive energy draws happiness and health.
- Menorah - a candelabrum with seven branches, symbolizes the seven days of Creation.
- Diameter 2.9cm/1.1inch
- Condition: new
Shaddai - It is first used in Genesis 17:1 where YHWH introduces Himself to Abram, saying "I am El Shaddai." God commands Abram to be blameless and promises him the covenant. Then He changes Abram's name to Abraham.