Hover over main image to zoom
"Ani Ledodi Vedodi Li" Necklace
- "I am for my beloved and my beloved is for me..." (Song of Songs-Psalm 6:3). The first letters of the four Hebrew words comprising this verse spell the word Elul, which is the name of the Hebrew month preceding the High Holy Days.
- Expresses the infinite love between a man and a woman or between human being and God.
- With Hamsa protection hand in center - brings protection from the Evil Eye.
- Diameter of pendant 2.3cm/0.95inch
- Length of the chain 44cm/16.5inch
- Condition: new