- Pendant made from 925 Sterling Silver (hallmarked)
- The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated
- It is written in Hebrew "Ani Ledodi Ve Dodi Li Pendant" which means "I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine"
- Expresses the infinite love between a man and a woman or between human being and God.
- Size of pendant 3cm/1.25inch
- Condition: new
"I am for my beloved and my beloved is for me..." (Song of Songs-Psalm 6:3). The first letters of the four Hebrew words comprising this verse spell the word Elul, which is the name of the Hebrew month preceding the High Holy Days. In this month of Elul Israel strengthens itself through the process of teshuvah (repentance), and thereby draws close to their beloved, G-d. At this time G-d also draws close to Israel, extends His hand to her, and draws her close.