Feel a special connection with your faith when wearing this 72 Names of God Kabbalah Pendant with the Hamsa Hand. This beautiful pendant will help wearers to reach a spiritual and physical peace within themselves by meditating on the Names of God. This pretty design provides protection for wearers from the evil eye, thanks to a design that includes the protective hand of God, the Hamsa hand. This pendant measures just 1.1 inches in diameter, so wearing it is not an overwhelming experience. Not too flashy but just beautiful in appearance, this pendant feautures the 72 Names of God, which are three-letter sequences of Hebrew letters that are thought to be combined to have power over human nature and mother nature. These sequences are derived from a code that is thought to be hidden in the biblical accounting of the parting of the Red Sea. Wear it in reverence to the miracles that are performed in the name of God.
- Made from 925 Sterling Silver and 14K solid gold (Hamsa).
- The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated.
- Handcrafted in Israel, hand engraved.
- Helps anyone to reach a physical or spiritual peace. Connects us to the source of power that helps us to cope with everyday pressures.
- With gold Hamsa hand in center. Hamsa brings protection from the evil eye, providing a "protecting hand" or "Hand of God".
- Diameter of circle 2.8cm/1.1inch
- Condition: new
The 72 Names are 72 three-letter sequences composed of Hebrew letters that have the extraordinary power to overcome the laws of both mother and human nature. These 72 sequences are actually encoded into the Bible story that tells of the parting of the Red Sea. They are like conduits that transmit various blends of energy from the Light into our physical world. By using the power of the 72 Names and overcoming their reactive natures, Moses and the Jews were able to accomplish the miracle of the Red Sea.