An absolute best seller. This Ã¼ber beautiful and timeless piece sells out seconds after it gets restocked. With a strong standing signifying the Â?Hand of God,Â? the verbiage holds the power of inspiration and wearing it evokes powerful spirit that coerce us through the pressure and stressors of life.
- Made from 925 Sterling Silver and 14K solid gold (Hamsa).
- The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated.
- Handcrafted in Israel, hand engraved.
- Helps anyone to reach a physical or spiritual peace. Connects us to the source of power that helps us to cope with everyday pressures.
- With gold Hamsa hand in center. Hamsa brings protection from the evil eye, providing a "protecting hand" or "Hand of God".
- Diameter of circle 2.8cm/1.1inch
- Condition: new
The 72 Names are 72 three-letter sequences composed of Hebrew letters that have the extraordinary power to overcome the laws of both mother and human nature. These 72 sequences are actually encoded into the Bible story that tells of the parting of the Red Sea. They are like conduits that transmit various blends of energy from the Light into our physical world. By using the power of the 72 Names and overcoming their reactive natures, Moses and the Jews were able to accomplish the miracle of the Red Sea.