Jewish Prayer Shawl from Israel is truly unrivaled. The Magen Star of David is embroidered into the shawl as a symbol of your birthright. A wonderful Atarah crown adorns the peace, honoring your history. Intricate details add a lovely touch. The light, gold accents make this a standout. The tzitzyot on the edges turn the piece into a remarkable shawl. This tallit is really a sacred thing.
- Traditional prayer shawl
- Kosher - certified kosher by Vaad HaRabbanim, meets the strictest standards of Jewish Law
- Made from Acrylene
- With machine-made tzitzyot
- Excellent quality, feel like light wool and do not wrinkle
- Made in Israel by Mishkan Hatchelet
- Measurements: 130x185cm/52''x72''inches (size 55).
- Condition: new