Protection, Healing, and Balance. 14 karat gold is an exposition all of itself. An unveiling. You wear this around your neckline holding the message close to your heartÂ?a plaque no one can forget, surely. An emblem for miracles. Twirl in its essence. YouÂ?ve found your lucky token, a pendant for the prettiest. Motifs have nothing on this figure, you win.
- With 14K solid gold Hamsa protection hand - brings protection against negative evil eye and attracts luck.
- It is written in Hebrew the "Ana BeKoach" prayer - 42 letter name of God. Ana Bekoach connects our soul to the forces of creation, purifying our physical and spiritual life for the creation of miracles. For Protection, Healing, and Balancing.
- Made from 925 Sterling Silver and 14K solid gold (plaque and Hamsa).
- Handcrafted and hand engraved in Israel.
- Size: 3.5x1cm/1.4x0.3inch
- Condition: new
The Ana BeKoach (Ana BeCoach or Ana B'Koach) prayer was written in the first century by a great kabalistic Rabbi. The prayer was written according to the seventy names of God - a term related to Abraham. The Ana BeKoach is composed of seven lines, with six words in each line. The first letter of every word is taken, thereby creating the 42-letter name.
The repetition of the 42 names occurs in many places in Judaism. God existed in a very early period, possibly even prior to the time of Avraham Avinu. The same grouping was even encrypted into the Torah that was given on Mount Sinai 500 years after Avraham. This grouping is encrypted in the 42 initial letters of the book of Bereshit (Genesis), starting with the word "bereshit" and continuing through the letter 'bet' in the word "vavohu", with the letters converted using a secret formula of the Mekubalim to create it into a name of 42 letters.
The power of prayer
One cannot reveal the secret of prayer in all its depth without an understanding of cosmic mathematics and geometry. The number 6 is connected to the six directions of three-dimensional space and the number seven combined with the number six creates the structure of the seed of life. These structures contain the secret of the entire creation Â? from them, we can produce a molecular structure and the lifestyle existing at the time of creation. This is in fact, the same mold that the Creator himself used.